- Ref: LA/GW
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Casual
- Pay: £9.30 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 1st October 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
We support Andy who resides in his own home in South Ayrshire.
Andy enjoys going out to various activities throughout the week, he meets up with friends there and sometimes enjoys going for lunch or dinner with them, following the activity. Andy has a great sense of humour, he also likes to spend time with family and friends on a regular basis. He has his own car which he requires support staff to drive.
Andy is living life to the full and is looking to recruit new team member to join his already established, motivated team to help him do all the things he likes.
(COVID restrictions may apply to the above)
Andy needs people to support him who:
- Are calm and confident
- Can stick to clear boundaries
- Can think outside the box and on their feet
- Can help someone develop new skills and maintain current friendships
- Can help someone make new friends and connect with their community
- Are adventurous, forward thinking and motivated
- Understand the importance of family involvement and multi-agency working
- Have an understanding that all behaviour is communication
- Possess good communication and observational skills
- Can work as part of a small team and on your own
- Have a full UK driving license
- Enjoy getting out and about
- Have a real interest in supporting people with disabilities.
note that this post requires candidates to participate in a rota system which
includes evening, weekends and sleepovers.
If this sounds like you, please apply or call Colin on 01563 825555 for an informal chat if you would like more information.