- Ref: LC/AB/MS
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Hours: Casual - including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 18th January 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Lisa has lived in her own home for many years. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Support Team, who know her well.
Lisa enjoys going to various groups like Zumba, walking her dog and going abroad on holiday.
Lisa`s family are very important to her and she enjoys visits with them.
Lisa needs clear and concise speech, to help her communicate and understand.
Ideally, you will be:
- Firm and Fair
- Not Easily Phased
- Respectful of Boundaries
- Have a balanced Approach
Requirements for this position:
- Experience in this line of work
- Have or be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC
- In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
If you would like to discuss this position, before applying, please contact Angela Baird, Team Facilitator on 07860924412, during office hours.