- Ref: LM/PMcD
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Various - Shift work including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Linking Lives
- Closing Date: 25th September 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
Various part time contracts are available to support Peter within his home and community. Peter is a young man from East Renfrewshire. He has a great sense of humour and loves to have a laugh. Peter is very close to his family and enjoys getting out and about and socialising with others. He is a kind and helpful person and working with Peter is a very rewarding experience. You will be supporting Peter in all aspects of his life.
Ideally, you will be;
- A good communicator
- Able to stick to routine
- Able to risk assess
- Proactive and motivated
- Able to promote clear and consistent boundaries
- Able to work in a person centred way
- A team player
Requirements for this vacancy
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- Full driving license and business insurance.
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).
- For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Laura Munro on 07765246398 during office hours.