- Ref: LO/KB/DA
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Variable - 14
- Pay: £10.50 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Just Connections (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 30th November 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Louis is a young man who lives in his own home in Ayr. Louis particularly enjoys doing jigsaws and matching puzzles, he also enjoys walking, swing ball and trampolining.
Louis is looking for Team Members to support him to live life to the full, both within his home and out and about.
Louis also has his own mobility car and really enjoys going out for a drive.
Team Members should:
- Share similar interests
- Be able to think on their feet
- Have a good sense of fun
- Be confident in their approach
- Have a positive attitude
- Be innovative and creative
- Have the ability to stick to boundaries and routine
- Have a person centred approach
- Have a full driving license
Experience of Autism would be desirable but not essential as team specific training will be given.
You should also have experience of or a real interest in supporting people with disabilities to develop new skills.
You will only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying, please contact Dale Anderson on 01563 825555 or alternatively email email@example.com
Please remember to put the Reference Code (LO/KB.DA) on your application so we can make sure it gets to the right person.
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.