- Ref: MC/KMcC
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 16+
- Pay: £10.02 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 13th March 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Hiya, I’m Mandy and I moved into my amazing new home in Renfrew in November. I’m about to celebrate my 23rd birthday and everyone who knows me would say that I’m very outgoing and full of fun. I love music, chilling at home and baking cakes. I also love having pamper sessions, getting my hair and make up done.
I’m keen to get out and about a bit more too, once I get my new Motability car this Spring. I need someone who is flexible and reliable to support me to enjoy new activities and occasional holidays.
Could you help me enjoy this exciting new chapter of my life?
I’m looking for support staff who:
- Are energetic and enthusiastic
- Work in a person centred way
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Are compassionate and patient
- Understand that all behaviour is communication
- Possess good IT skills
- Are physically fit and active
- Are committed to helping me live my best life and be part of the community
- Can be my karaoke partner!
I will need a range of support shifts, including sleepovers as I have 24 / 7 support in my lovely new home which has a spare room for my staff. I am ideally looking for someone who can drive a Motability vehicle to take me on interesting outings.
I need you to:
- Have a full driving licence and ability to drive a motability vehicle preferred
- Be willing to work towards a relevant qualification with SSSC e.g. Level 2/3 in Social Care
- Be required to register with the PVG scheme before being employed with PFI
- Have an understanding or experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities
For more information or an informal discussion please call Partners for Inclusion, Renfrew on 07811 453 378.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.