- Ref: MS/SM/MR
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Hours: Casual
- Pay: £9.50 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 7th November 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Mary is a social butterfly who lives in her own home in Kilmarnock. Mary is currently recruiting a casual Support Practitioner to help her to ensure her hopes and dreams for the future are realised.
Mary has a well established team who know her well and we are looking for someone to join this team, who can help Mary continue to grow and flourish as a young individual. Mary has a busy life and enjoys Zumba, shopping, swimming and going to college. Mary is very active and enjoys longs walks and using public transport. Mary loves being independent and doing her own cooking, cleaning and making her own choices with support from her team. Mary is very social and requires support staff to help her stay connected with her family and friends, plan her social diary and broaden her life experiences.
Mary is looking for someone who is:
- Sociable and chatty
- Has a good sense of humour and fun
- Adventurous, forward thinking and motivated
- Steady and reliable
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers
- Confident promoting clear and consistent boundaries
- Able to stay calm in high pressure situations
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Sarah McLachlan on 07814 738451 during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email email@example.com
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.