- Ref: PB/KMcC
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 15-20
- Pay: £10.02 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 10th April 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Hi my name is Paula, I live in my own home in Renfrew with my cat Bubbles and I enjoy cooking and housekeeping.
I enjoy a wide range of activities including going to the Theatre and Cinema. I really enjoy a pamper session getting my hair and nails done. I also enjoy spending time with my family along with doing some volunteering at an Advocacy Service in Paisley.
I also enjoy going to wheelchair dancing once a week.
I would like to have a support team member who has a warm and friendly nature has a full driving licence. I need someone who can work flexible hours to allow me to continue with my activities including occasional holidays.
Are you the person who could enhance my daily life and support me to continue live my life to my full potential?
I am looking for team members to:
- be able to work in a person centred way
- understand the importance of multi-agency working
- understand all behaviour is communication
- be flexible and enthusiastic team members
- demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- possess good IT skills
- show strength of character and adapt to challenging situations
- promote strong community networking
- be physically fit and energetic
- Have a full driving licence and ability to drive a motability vehicle – essential
- Be willing to work towards a relevant qualification with SSSC e.g. Level 2/3 in Social Care
- Be required to register with the PVG scheme before being employed with PFI
For more information or an informal discussion, please call Partners for Inclusion, Renfrew on 07811 453 378.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.