- Ref: ZM/PJ/LL
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Various
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Linking Lives (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 25th April 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Want to be part of something new and exciting where you will help make a real positive difference in people’s lives?
Joining Linking Lives team is for you!
We are recruiting a small team to work in Maybole.
Our organisation delivers truly individualised support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and Autistic Spectrum Disorder
We are looking for motivated people, who can adapt to different situations and provide high quality support to people, who need a little help with some areas of their daily lives. There are varied hours required for this role with anything from half an hour to 6 or 7 hours work a day, so we would love to hear from you no matter how much you would like to do, this is an ideal opportunity to work and get on with your own life.
Benefits of this role:
- competitive salary
- excellent training and career progression opportunities
- comprehensive employee benefits
- Being part of the ongoing development and growth of Linking Lives
- Being part of an organisation that truly invests in the people we support and our staff
Some areas of support this may involve:
- Helping people to develop greater independence
- emotional support
- support with personal care
- maintaining homes and making meals
- support with medication
- helping to manage finances
- social and/or educational
- supporting people to access activities and play an active part in their community in a way that makes sense to them
To be successful you will be:
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for?
If so and you would like to find out more or have an informal chat, then please call Pauline on 07769304299 or Zoe on 07966960445 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them. You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.