- Ref: ST/KMcC
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 16-20
- Pay: £9.30 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 26th March 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Partners for Inclusion have an exciting opportunity for you to join a team of Support Practitioners, who provide a bespoke service to a number of people based in Renfrew. They provide support with all aspects of daily living and an element of emergency support being provided when necessary.
We are looking for team members to:
- Be able to work in a person centred way
- Understand the importance of multi-agency working
- Understand all behaviour is communication
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic team member
- Demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- Possess good IT skills
- Show strength of character and adapt to challenging situations
- Promote strong community networking
- Be physically fit and energetic
- Full driving licence and ability to drive a Motability vehicle would be advantageous
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- An understanding or experience of supporting adults with disabilities
- SVQ Level 2/3 in Social Care or willing to work towards this
If you would like an informal chat about these vacancies please call Karen McCaul, Area Facilitator on 07530 932444 during office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.