- Ref: ZM/LH/LL
- Area: East Ayrshire North Ayrshire South Ayrshire
- Pay: £9.50 rising to £10.02 per hour
- Employer: Linking Lives
- Closing Date: 17th December 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
At college or university or just looking for part time work? weekend work? casual hours?
Come join Partners for inclusion groups Linking Lives team!
With us you will help make a real positive difference in people’s lives in Ayrshire.
The role is to provide direct support for up to 3 people who live independently or with their family. This would involve:
- helping to develop greater independence
- emotional support
- support with personal care
- maintaining homes
- assisting people to develop friendships
- supporting individuals to access activities and play an active part in their community in a way that makes sense to them
The successful candidate will have a full, clean UK driving licence and be:
Other benefits of this role are a competitive salary, excellent training and progression opportunities along with comprehensive employee benefits.
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for? If so contact 01563825555 quoting ref: ZM/LH/LL
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them. You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.