Hours: Various (See Current Training Calendar)
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour (Rising to £10 per hour following successful probationary period)
Area: East Ayrshire and Renfrew (Occasionally other areas maybe required)
Closing Date: 17th January 2020
Reference: BL/In House Trainers
1 x In House Trainer Delivering both Food Hygiene/Health and Safety and Risk Assessment Workshops
We are looking to recruit for our current team of In House Trainers for the above workshops
• Do you consider yourself to be confident, creative and knowledgeable in the subjects above?
• Do you have excellent communication skills and have the drive to keep up to date with current Laws and Legislation in order to keep the people who use our services and the organisation safe?
• Are you reliable with the confidence to challenge issues respectfully?
• Are you willing to undertake any training required for the role if you don’t already have it and are you able to attend any relevant meetings?
• Do you have the commitment to accommodate our Induction Program as well as flexibility to meet the needs of people who use our services?
If this sounds like you then you should speak to your line manager in the first instance, submit an email stating your interest in the vacancy to email@example.com along with a letter of support from your Line Manager no later than Friday 17th January 2020
After the closing date you will be invited to attend an interview part of will be to deliver a short presentation subject details of which will be included in your correspondence. If you require further information please get in touch with Training on 01563 825555.