Partners for Inclusion Group are a provider committed to offering truly person centered individualised support to people with learning and/or mental health disabilities in Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire. We design and deliver tailored services which allow people the freedom to live a life of their choosing and enjoy the benefits a small self-managed support team can provide.
Benefits of working with us include:
● Career development opportunities
● Comprehensive in-house learning and development
● A competitive salary
● Excellent Company Pension scheme
● On-call payments
● Opportunity to join Credit Union Scheme after 6 months of employment
● Death in Service
● Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme.
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
37.5 hours per week *post hours can be negotiable e.g. 2x Part time
Location: East Ayrshire
Closing Date: 14th February 2020
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
About the role:
• You will need the understanding, values and skills to be able to put the people we support at the center of everything.
• You should have experience or a real interest in facilitating self-managing teams.
• You will work to ensure that the person supported, their family, their circle of support and team are empowered to deliver outcome-based support.
• To make sure you know the person supported well, and where appropriate, provide direct support including sleepover support.
• A flexible approach to working hours and shared responsibilities for Organisational on-call.
• You are skilled and have experience in partnership working in order to involve families and stakeholders to work towards creative support
• Be experienced in facilitating teams to build capacity in order to ensure support needs are met.
• Recruit safely and effectively in line with best practice and Organisational requirements.
• Able to demonstrate effective leadership skills, including self-reflection and development, for yourself and others.
• An ability to help manage people’s budgets involving the person their family, and team.
• SVQ level 3/4 in Social care or equivalent is essential.
Requirements for this vacancy
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Scottish Charity Number: SCO35125.
This post is subject to membership of the PVG Scheme.
Successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within six months of employment.
Would you like to apply of get more info?
We would love to have an informal chat with you, please call 01563 825555 or 07969640503 and ask for Lynn McMillan or email email@example.com and we can get in touch – thank you!