Chris is an outgoing, friendly, chatty, and active young man with a wicked sense of humour.
Chris enjoys music and quiz DVD’s, especially “Question of sport” and “Millionaire”. Chris loves to go on the bus to Glasgow, visit the museums and watch the buskers. Chris loves spending time with his family; he also enjoys going on holidays and for long walks each day.
Chris has recently joined DM2 and is keen to attend a variety of events.
- Hours: Casual
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour plus overnight payment
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Employer: Just Connections (Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 2 August 2019
- Reference: DD/CT
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
· Is flexible in working times as post includes evening, weekend working and sleepovers.
· is confident promoting clear and consistent boundaries
· has ability to stick to and promote structure and routines
· has the strength of character to adapt to challenging situations
· has similar interests
· Is a strong community connector.
· has a good Sense of humour and is good fun
· Is adventurous, forward thinking and motivated.
· is patient, a good listener, and good communicator
· is a team player
· Can motivate and support Chris to learn to cook and take care of his home.
· dedicated person who will help him lead his life to the full
· is a fit and active person who enjoys the outdoors
Requirements for this vacancy
· Understands and works in a person centred way
· Understands the importance of family involvement
· Understands all behaviour is communication
· Has excellent communication and written skills
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Chris is looking for we would really like to hear from you. If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call David Drennan on 01563 825555, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com