Looking for job where you can really see the difference you make in people’s lives? This is a great opportunity to join Partners for Inclusion’s Linking Lives team.
The role is to provide direct support to people who live independently or with their family working across 5 local authorities.
- Hours: Various
- Rate of Pay: £10.00
- Area: Across 5 Local Authorities
- Employer: Linking Lives
- Closing Date: 29 November 2019
- Reference: ZM/LM/LL
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
This would involve:
• helping to develop greater independence
• emotional support
• support with personal care
• maintaining homes
• assisting people to develop friendships
• supporting individuals to access activities and play an active part in their community in a way that makes sense to them
Requirements for this vacancy
The successful candidate will be:
Current clean driving license essential for this post
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order). This post has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applicants from females are requested
Other benefits of this role are a competitive salary, excellent training and progression opportunities along with comprehensive employee benefits.
For more information contact Zoe MacDonald or Linzi McBryde on 01563 825555, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel: 01563 825555 / email email@example.com.