Amy lives in her own home in East Ayrshire. She is a very sociable young woman who loves living life to the full.
She has a very full social life and enjoys going shopping, pamper sessions, meeting friends, listening to her music, dancing, swimming, going out for dinner and going on holiday.
Amy has a wide circle of friends who she likes to meet up with on a regular basis.
Amy builds a close bond to her team she has a great sense of humour
Amy is a dog lover she loves to pet dogs when she is out and about and has family and friends with dogs who visit.
Amy enjoys spending time with her family and friends catching up on all their goings on.
Hours: 14 Hours
Rate of Pay: £9.00 plus overnight payment
Employer: Just Connections
Closing Date: 25/10/19
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Amy is looking for someone who has:
- Ability to empower her at every reasonable opportunity to make decisions and take control over her life and the service we provide
- The skills to support her to have real live community connections that make sense
- The strength of character to adapt to challenging situations
- The ability to stick to boundaries and routines
- A good sense of humour
- Good communication skills
- Similar interests
Requirements for this vacancy
Essential for the role is that you can demonstrate the following:
Understands and work in a person centred way
Understands all behaviour is communication
Support Amy to maintain her personal care and appearance
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Has a suitable driving licence to drive a Motability car
For an informal chat or to find out more please contact:
Karen Campbell on 01563 825555, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.