Raymond is 48 and lives in his own home in the Kilmarnock area. He is looking for a new team member, if you are creative, motivated, calm, confident and self assured, you may just be the person he is looking for. Raymond communicates using British Sign Language and while already having this skill would be an advantage it is not a necessity as full training will be provided.
If you are interested in helping Raymond to get a full and active life using some of the skills he already has and also helping him to develop new ones then get in touch with us.
- Hours: 14 Hours
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
- Area: Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
- Employer: Just Connections (a part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 7 March 2020
- Reference: DB/RC
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Raymond is looking for someone to support him who:
· Can use British Sign Language OR is willing to learn
· Is a strong community connector
· Has strong family values and understands the importance of family involvement.
· Has similar interests
· Has a good sense of humour
· Is forward thinking
· Is adventurous and creative
· Is patient, a good listener and excellent communicator
· Is confident, consistent, and can give clear and consistent boundaries
· Is calm and confident in challenging situations
Requirements for this vacancy
Essential for the Support Worker role is that you can demonstrate the following:
· Understands and works in a person centred way
· Understands all behaviour is communication
· Must have a current driving licence
· Excellent Written skills
· Able to use B.S.L or willing to learn
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Raymond is looking for we would really like to hear from you. If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call Danielle Benton on 01563 825555 or 07860 924746, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.