The Partners for Inclusion Group are a provider committed to offering truly person centred individualised support to people with learning and/or mental health disabilities in Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire. We design and deliver tailored services which allow people the freedom to live a life of their choosing and enjoy the benefits a small self-managed support team can provide. We are pleased to announce the following opportunity has arisen:
- Hours: 37.5
- Rate of Pay: £22-26k (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 17 May 2019
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
In this role we are looking for someone with the determination and motivation to be successful in this key position:
• You will need the understanding, values and skills to be able to put the people we support at the center of everything.
• You should have experience or a real interest in facilitating self-managing teams.
• You will work to ensure that the person supported, their family, their circle of support and team are empowered to deliver outcome-based support.
• To make sure you know the person supported well, and where appropriate, provide direct support including sleepover support.
• A flexible approach to working hours and shared responsibilities for Organisational on-call.
• You are skilled and have experience in partnership working in order to involve families and stakeholders to work towards creative support
• Be experienced in facilitating teams to build capacity in order to ensure support needs are met.
• Recruit safely and effectively in line with best practice and Organisational requirements.
• Able to demonstrate effective leadership skills, including self-reflection and development, for yourself and others.
• An ability to help manage people’s budgets involving the person their family, and team.
• SVQ level 3/4 in Social care or equivalent is essential
Requirements for this vacancy
The benefits of working for the organisation
● Career development opportunities
● Comprehensive in-house learning and development
● A competitive salary
● On –call payments
● Excellent Company Pension scheme
● Opportunity to join Credit Union Scheme after 6 months of employment
● Death in Service
● Westfield Healthcare Cash Plan
For an application pack and job description please call 01563 825555, during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information or an informal chat about this position, please contact Dale Anderson on 07765246399, during office hours
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Scottish Charity Number: SCO35125.
This post is subject to membership of the PVG Scheme. Successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within six months of employment.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555, during office hours / email email@example.com.