Looking for job where you can really see the difference you make in people’s lives? This is a great opportunity to join Partners for Inclusion’s Linking Lives team where you will help make a real positive difference in people’s lives in Newton Mearns, Clarkston and Paisley areas.
The role is to provide direct support to people who live independently or with their family.
This would involve:
- helping to develop greater independence
- emotional support
- support with personal care
- maintaining homes
- assisting people to develop friendships
- supporting people to access activities and play an active part in their community in a way that makes sense to them
- Ref: ZM/LL/ER
- Hours: Various hours available
- Rate of Pay: £10.00 per hour
- Area: East Renfrewshire/Renfrewshire
- Employer: Linking Lives
- Closing Date: 30 August 2019
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
The successful candidate will be:
- SVQ 2/3 or willing to work towards a relevant qualification in line with SSSC registration
Other benefits of this role are a competitive salary, excellent training and progression opportunities along with comprehensive employee benefits.
Requirements for this vacancy
Current clean driving license essential for this post
If you would like an informal chat or more information regarding this position, then contact Zoe MacDonald on 01563 825555 , during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email email@example.com