Looking for job where you can really see the difference you make in people’s lives? This is a great opportunity to join Partners for Inclusion’s Linking Lives team where you will help make a real positive difference in people’s lives?
A great opportunity has come your way!
Peter is a young man living in his own flat in Newton Mearns and has a busy life filled with work and play. He enjoys spending time with family and friends and is looking for someone to join his team and support him to increase his life skills at home and in the community. Peter loves football, going to the gym and swimming, he works part time, is involved in a gardening group and he also attends many social events/clubs
The role is to provide direct support to Peter including overnight and weekends. This will involve:
- helping to develop greater independence
- emotional support
- maintaining his home
- to maintain his relationships/friendships as well as developing new ones
- supporting Peter to access activities and play an active part in his community in a way that makes sense to him
- Ref: ZM/LM
- Hours: Various
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 plus overnight payment
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Employer: Linking Lives
- Closing Date: 31 /10/2019
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
The successful candidate will be:
Requirements for this vacancy
Current clean driving license essential for this post
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them. You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
Does this sound like you? If so contact Zoe McDonald on 01563825555 or Linzi Mcbryde on 07834514723 – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email email@example.com