Looking for a new challenge? I am a young man who enjoys being out and about in my car and trying new things. I enjoy a variety of activities including trampolines, swimming, theme parks to mention a few.
I am looking for a confident, bubbly, fun and motivated individual to join my team.
It is a must that you are a driver who is confident at driving in city centres as I like to visit shopping centres.
If you think you have what it takes and want to help me achieve more independence and live the life I choose don’t hesitate and apply now
Hours: 7hours variable
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
Area: West Kilbride, North Ayrshire
Employer: Just Connections (a part of Partners for Inclusion Group)
Closing Date: 31 July 2019
Other jobs in this region
- Female Support Practitioner for Cara (FT/CB) 11th March 2019
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
To support me well you will need to be:
- Outgoing and energetic
- Confident with a good sense of humour
- Patient and a good communicator
- Comfortable with physical contact
- Able to think on your feet
In return you will receive:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development
- Opportunities for personal development
- A position where being able to have a laugh is a major plus
Requirements for this vacancy
Applicants should hold or be willing to work toward SVQ social care level 2/3 or equivalent
To be a confident driver with a full UK driver’s license
For an informal chat or to find out more please contact: Wendy Clark or Linzi McBryde on 01563 825516 during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com.