Partners for Inclusion Group are a provider committed to offering truly person centred individualised support to people with learning and/or mental health disabilities in Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire. We design and deliver tailored services which allow people the freedom to live a life of their choosing and enjoy the benefits a small self-managed support team can provide. .
- Ref: Area Facilitator
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Rate of Pay: £27,000 – £30,000 depending on experience & qualifications
- Area: East Renfrewshire/Renfrewshire
- Employer: Partners
- Closing Date: 12th may 2019
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Benefits of working with us include:
● Career development opportunities
● Comprehensive in-house learning and development
● A competitive salary
● Excellent Company Pension scheme
● On-call payments
● Opportunity to join Credit Union Scheme after 6 months of employment
● Death in Service
● Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme.
Requirements for this vacancy
About the role:
• You will need the understanding, values and skills to be able to put the people we support at the centre of everything.
• You have an excellent and proven track record at partnership working in order to involve families and other agencies to explore and support innovative improvements that can last.
• You will be a dynamic and creative facilitator who will support teams to achieve positive outcomes for the person.
• You will have the relevant professional qualification SVQ 4 (SCQF level 9) Or be willing to work toward and experience within the social care sector enabling you to ensure high standards of professional practice.
• Be able to facilitate innovative thinking around the delivery of services to allow people to reduce paid support by finding employment, friends and community connections.
• Demonstrate self-reflection and self-awareness.
• Strong commitment to leading within the coaching and mentoring model, including people development skills.
• Have good working knowledge in IT
• Budget Management.
Would you like to apply of get more info?
We would love to have an informal chat with you, please call 01563 825555, during office hours and ask for Lynn McMillan or Dale Anderson or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get in touch – thank you!
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Scottish Charity Number: SCO35125. This post is subject to membership of the PVG Scheme. Successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within six months of employment.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555, during office hours/ email email@example.com