Florence is a lady who enjoys reading and is very intellectual. Her appearance is very important to her so she would look for a team member to be honest with her if she does not suit something, using a respectful approach. Florence’s home is important to her and she is very house proud. Florence is looking for a team who can support her to maintain her personal care, attend health care appointments, maintain her home and support her to access her local community using her own car. Florence is a very private person and it is important that her privacy is respected at all times.
- Hours: 10.00am-12.00pm and 4.00pm-6pm Monday-Sunday
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
- Area: South Ayrshire, Troon
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 20 September 2019
- Reference: FW/KB
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
- Support with all aspects of personal care and maintaining personal appearance
- Support with meal planning and preparation
- Support with household tasks and maintaining Florence’s home to a high standard
- Enjoy intelligent conversation
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and understand all behaviour is communication
- Ability to motivate
- A flexible approach
- Have a professional and consistent approach
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries
Requirements for this vacancy
Must have a current clean driving licence.
Ability to maintain boundaries at all times.
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and thereby only applicants from females requested.
For more information about this vacancy please call Jenna Taylor on 01563 825555 during office hours or email Jenna.Taylor@partnersforinclusion.org
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.