An opportunity has arisen for Female Support Practitioners in South Ayrshire, to support Janice to live in her own home. Janice requires a committed team who will support her within her home and out and about in her community. Janice enjoys music, tea, going out for lunch and drives in her car. Having a healthy diet is important to Janice, she also likes one to one attention and being in a routine
- Hours: 12 Hours Variable per week 8am-8pm /8pm-8am
- Rate of Pay: £9.00
- Area: Troon
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 29 November 2019
- Reference: WC/JD
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Janice is looking for someone who:
- Has a good sense of humour
- Is a good listener
- Is patient
- Is forward thinking
- Is firm but fair
- Is Flexible
- Is Responsible
- Is Consistent
- Has similar interests
- A good community connector
- Driver desirable but not essential
Requirements for this vacancy
Essential for this Support Worker role is that you can demonstrate the following:
- Understand and work in a person centred way
- Understand that all behaviour is communication
- Have excellent communication skills
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are requested.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Janice is looking for we would really like to hear from you.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying please phone Wendy Clark at Just Connections on 01563 825516, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 12345 67890 / email email@example.com.