An opportunity has arisen for Male Support Practitioners in South Ayrshire, to support Sean to out and about in her community.
Sean requires a committed team who will support him within and out and about in his community.
Sean loves swimming, bowling, badminton, pool, rugby going out for lunch and pipes and drums
- Hours: 7 hours per week
- Rate of Pay: £9.00
- Area: Prestwick
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 31 January 2020
- Reference: WC/SOP
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Sean is looking for someone who:
- Has a good sense of humour
- Good Physical activities
- Is a good listener
- Is patient
- Is forward thinking
- Is Flexible
- Is Responsible
- Is Consistent
- Has similar interests
- A good community connector
- Driver desirable but not essential
Requirements for this vacancy
Essential for this Support Worker role is that you can demonstrate the following:
• Understand and work in a person centred way
• Have excellent communication skills
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from male are requested.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Sean is looking for we would really like to hear from you.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying please phone Wendy Clark at Just Connections on 01563 825516 during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com.
Application form, Job description and Information pack
Jobs in this region
- Group Finance Director 17th January 2020
- Male Support Practitioner for Jason (DB/JW) 23rd May 2019
- Male Support Worker for Jake (DD/JP) 7th November 2019
- Senior Support Practitioner (ZM/LM/LL) 23rd October 2019
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DB/RC) 22nd January 2020
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DB/RC) 23rd December 2019