Kate, who lives in Ayr is currently recruiting a casual Support Practitioner to help her to ensure her hopes and dreams for the future are realised. Kate has a well established team and have successfully supported her to live a full and interesting life where she is well known in her community.
Kate has a busy life and enjoys fashion, shopping and dogs. Kate loves cooking, cleaning and keeping everything neat and tidy.
Kate is very social and requires support staff to help her stay connected with friends, plan her social diary and broaden her life experiences.
- Hours: Casual
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 hr + overnight payment
- Area: Ayr
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 29th September2019
- Reference: CP/ST/EM
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
- Sociable and chatty
- Quirky sense of humour and fun
- Steady and reliable
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers
- Able to hold boundaries and follow guidelines
- Dog Friendly
- Driving licence helpful but not essential
Requirements for this vacancy
*This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and thereby only applicants from females requested.
For an informal chat or more information about this vacancy please call Rebecca Clark on 07817253146 during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 8255555 / email email@example.com.