Andrew is looking for a support practitioner to join his established team who are supporting him to expand his social experiences and interactions within his local community in South Ayrshire. Andrew’s interests include politics and music. Andrew is also looking for someone who can support him to look for a new job and remain positive about his choices to take things at a slightly slower speed at times.
- Hours: Casual & 1 x 28hours
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 plus overnight payment
- Area: Prestwick
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 29 November 2019
- Reference: JML/AS
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Andrew requires people in his life with the following qualities.
· Have similar interests
· Be good team players
· Be open to learning
· Be good listeners
· Good clear thinkers
· Good conversationalists
· Be able to stick to the rules
· Be respectful of Andrew at all times
· Good with routines
· Committed longer term
· Someone who is a story teller
· Prepared to enter Andrew’s world
Requirements for this vacancy
Hold or willing to work towards SVQ2/3
Full driving licence
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay Team Facilitator on 07717 794 052, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.