We are looking for experienced and highly motivated individuals to join a small team providing support to a man who lives in his own home. Craig is active and enthusiastic and likes to be on the go, out and about, spending time with his family and friends.
Craig enjoys going to the pubs, swimming, shopping, walks along the beach and in the park, holidays and attending his regular clubs. Craig also runs his own not for profit gardening project.
- Hours: 14h hours – shift work including evening, weekends, and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 plus overnight payment
- Area: Ayr, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 27 December 2019
- Reference: JMCL/KK
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
· Understanding and experience of supporting someone with a learning disability
· An understanding that all behaviour is communication
· Patience & Flexible approach
· Not easily phased and have a calm approach
· Can work in a consistent and professional manner
· Excellent communication skills
· Good IT skills or a willingness to learn.
· Ability to work alongside others within a Team setting
· The ability to maintain boundaries
Requirements for this vacancy
· A clean driving license
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay, Service Manager on 07717 794 052, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.