Robin is a young man who lives in his own home. Robin enjoys watching all sports, especially football and wrestling and loves attending football matches and wrestling events. Robin also enjoys going to music events, meeting up with friends and visiting his family. Robin also has voluntary job. He likes to help prepare meals and menu planner also wold need support to do shopping for this each week.
- Hours: Casual
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
- Area: Troon, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 31 May 2019
- Reference: WC/RW
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Robin is looking for a team member who:
Has a good sense of humour
Has similar interests
Is a good community connector
Has a suitable driving license to drive his Mobility car.
Will support Robin to maintain his personal care and appearance.
Will support Robin to keep up his connections with family, friends and work.
Requirements for this vacancy
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
Working in a person centred way.
Understanding that all behavior is communication
Excellent communication skills
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Robin is looking for and would really like to hear from you. If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call Wendy Clark on 01563 825555, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email partnersforinclusion.org
Application form, Job description and Information pack
Jobs in this region
- Area Facilitator – East Ayrshire 29th April 2019
- Female Support Practitioner for Amy (KC/AM) 22nd May 2019
- Male Support Practitioner for Jason (DD/JW) 23rd May 2019
- Male Support Worker for Jake (DD/JP) 25th February 2019
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DD/RC) 1st April 2019
- Team Facilitator for Just Connections 30th April 2019