Blake and Gavin are two brothers who live in their own home just outside Girvan. They are supported by a small team who promote their independence and encourage them to lead exciting and fulfilling lives.
Blake is a lively, cheeky and fun loving young man. He is very musical and uses music to interact with others and explore the world around him. He enjoys swimming, horse riding, attending music classes and meeting up with his friends for lunch.
Gavin is a caring, friendly and chatty young man with a real thirst for knowledge. He enjoys photography, visiting places of historical significance, and traveling, as well as using his iPad and computer.
Blake and Gavin’s parents both have an active role in their lives and work alongside the team in ensuring both have the best lives possible.
- Hours: 1 x 28hrs or 2 x 14hr
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour plus over night payment
- Area: Girvan
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 12 August 2019
- Reference: JR/BL/GL
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
The ideal person to join this team will:
1. have a flexible and adaptable approach
2. have the ability to maintain boundaries
3. have a person centred approach
4. have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
5. be highly motivated and enthusiastic
6. be innovative and creative
7. have a can do attitude
8. be able to multitask and prioritise workload
9. have basic IT skills
10. be a community connector
Experience of Autism and Epilepsy would be desirable but not essential.
Requirements for this vacancy
Full clean driving licence
This role involves shift work including evening, weekends, sleepovers, and public holidays.
A PVG will be required as well as the abilty to register with The SSSC (Scottish Social Services council)
To find out more information on this vacancy please contact Jenna Roberts on 01563 825555, during office hours or email Jenna.Roberts@partnersforinclusion.org
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email email@example.com