Aiden is looking for Support Practitioners to join his team to support him to expand his social experiences and interactions within his local community at a pace which he is comfortable with.
Aiden is looking for a support practitioner to go at his pace, understand Aiden doesn’t like to live life in the fast lane and he may require motivation at times.
Aiden requires a Support Practitioner that will help Aiden maintain his health and well-being which is fundamental to his on-going support.
Aiden likes to chat but equally enjoys time on his own.
- Hours: 2 x28hr and 1 x Casual
- Rate of Pay: £9/hr + £90 sleepover payment
- Area: Ayr/Prestwick
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 14 February 2020
- Reference: JML/AS
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Some of the other attributes Aiden is looking for in a team member are:
· Patience and a gentle reassuring approach.
· A good team player that is open to learning both from Aiden and his team
· Intuitive and able work quickly to grasp and make the most of small windows of opportunity is an essential part of Aiden’s support.
· Able to think out the box, able to keep to boundaries
· Good observational skills and not easily phased
· Someone who shall work as part of a team and on own initiative.
· Someone who is committed to person centred working and have an excellent value base.
· Someone who can work sleepovers and be part of a team rota and undertake all relevant training and then put it into practice.
Requirements for this vacancy
Hold or willing to work towards SVQ 3
Full driving license essential
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay Team Facilitator on 07717 794 052, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form, Job description and Information pack
Jobs in this region
- Group Finance Director 17th January 2020
- Male Support Practitioner for Jason (DB/JW) 23rd May 2019
- Male Support Worker for Jake (DD/JP) 7th November 2019
- Senior Support Practitioner (ZM/LM/LL) 23rd October 2019
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DB/RC) 22nd January 2020
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DB/RC) 23rd December 2019