Paul is a man in his early Thirties who lives in his own home in Ayr.
He is active and enthusiastic and likes to be on the go, out and about, spending time with his family and friends. He enjoys swimming, walks along the beach and in the park, holidays and attending his regular clubs.
- Hours: 15hr
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 plus overnight payment
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 29 November 2019
- Reference: RK/JMcL
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Ruth needs people to support her who:
• Are calm and Confident
• Can think outside the box and on their feet
• Can help someone make new friends and connect with their community
• Can work in a person centered way
• Can work as part of a small team and on your own
• Have good active listening and communication skills
• Have a full UK driving license
• Enjoy getting out and about
• Have a real interest in supporting people with disabilities
Requirements for this vacancy
Please note that this post requires candidates to participate in a rota system which includes evening, weekends and sleepovers.
*This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered by the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from females are required
If this sounds like you, please apply or call Linda Allan or Rebecca Clark on 01563 825555, during office hours, for an informal chat.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 12345 67890 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.