Paul is a man in his early Thirties who lives in his own home in Ayr. He is active and enthusiastic and likes to be on the go, out and about, spending time with his family and friends. He enjoys swimming, walks along the beach and in the park, holidays and attending his regular clubs.
- Hours: 15hr
- Rate of Pay: £9.00 + Sleepover payment of £90.00
- Area: Ayr
- Employer: Partners Group
- Closing Date: 9 October 2019
- Reference: RK/JMcL
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
- In order to support Paul it is essential that his team members are able to support him to manage his house, finances, health and social calendar.
- You must be able to work as part of a small team as well as on your own.
- You must also be able to follow policies and procedures and maintain clear records as well as having competent I.T skills.
- He is looking for people to join his team who are motivated, creative, and able to use their own initiative and keep up with his pace of life, have excellent communication skills, be flexible, dependable and genuinely enjoy spending time with him.
- Understands and works in a person cantered way
- Understands all behaviour is communication
Requirements for this vacancy
Please note that a full U.K Driving Licence is required for this position.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay, Team Facilitator on 01563 825555, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org