- Area: East Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 30 per week. Contract: 12 month fixed term (maternity cover)
- Pay: £19,539 pro rata per year
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 28th January 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Partners for Inclusion Group are a leading provider of Supported Living Services for people with learning and/or mental health disabilities in Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire.
We are looking for a friendly and flexible Administrator to join our Learning and Development Team, to support them in providing an efficient and smooth training programme for our staff.
You will need to have good and accurate literacy, numeracy and administrative skills. Be confident in utilising computer based systems and have a thorough working knowledge of MS Office.
- To undertake all administrative tasks associated with the Organisation’s training activities, including effective record keeping systems, maintaining training databases and uploading certifications
- Update Management Information Systems (CARISTA) with up to date training details
- Respond to queries from all stakeholders relating to the Learning and Development function and its training delivery programme
- Take minutes and action logs from Team Meetings
- Organise online and face to face training that meets the needs of team members
- Organise and provide administrative support for Organisational induction programme
- Input, monitor and analyse data for management information purposes
- Provide adhoc reception cover
- Assist in preparation of “how to” guides for training and departmental use
If this sounds like you, and you like the idea of working for us, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Brenda Lundie on 07717793970 or Theresa McDaid on 07715062913 if you want to know a bit more about the role.
Please send your cv to email@example.com or complete the Application Pack below.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.