- Ref: CB/JN
- Pay: £10.50 + Overnight payment per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 12th February 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Craig lives in his own home in East Renfrewshire and is currently recruiting a casual Support Practitioner to help him live his life to the full.
Craig enjoys going drives in his car, long walks, eating out and spending time in his house.
Craig loves Disney and likes to visit his local charity shop to look for Disney items. Craig is building in his confidence and is looking to start doing previous/new activities with his team.
Craig is looking for a team member who will help keep up his connection with his family who he enjoys spending time with. Craig is full of fun and loves to make new connections.
Craig is looking for a support Practitioner with the following qualities:
- Is adventurous.
- Forward thinking and motivated.
- Patient Active Steady and reliable.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers.
- Confident promoting clear and consistent boundaries.
- Has an ability to stay calm in high pressure situations.
For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call James Norris on
07717793979 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm