- Ref: KM/FT
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Variable - 14
- Pay: £10.90 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Just Connections (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 16th June 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Kirsty is a happy, energetic young woman who enjoys watching game shows, Disney and sport on TV. She also enjoys music, playing games, doing jigsaws and being on her Wii and iPad. Kirsty loves the company of others and has a fantastic sense of humour. She also likes going out and about in her car, so a Full Drivers License is essential to drive Kirsty’s Motability Car.
Kirsty also requires support around her health and personal care needs.
- SVQ Level 2/3 in Social Care (or equivalent) or willing to work towards this
- IT skills to support Kirsty with her iPad and access resources within the Organisation.
This role involves shift work including evening, weekends, sleepovers and public holidays.
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying, please contact Fiona Thomson on 01563 825555 during office hours (8.30am-4.30pm Monday – Friday) or email email@example.com
Please remember to add reference KM/FT your application form.
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.