- Ref: MG/KMcC
- Area: Glasgow
- Hours: Part Time - 15-20
- Pay: £10.90 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 29th September 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Hi my name is Marie I am in my late 50’s and I live in Cardonald. I am an outgoing person who is looking for a Female Support Practitioner.
I enjoy being out in the Community, shopping, lunching and catching up with friends and family. I also enjoy time spent out in my garden and like to have my hair done, make up on and nails painted. I also take pride in keeping my home welcoming and nicely decorated.
I’m looking for flexible and reliable support staff to make sure I can enjoy my favourite activities and occasional holidays.
Could you be the person who could enhance my daily life and support me to continue to live my life to my full potential?
I am looking for team members to:
- Be able to work in a person centred way
- Understand the importance of multi-agency working
- Understand all behaviour is communication
- Flexible and enthusiastic team member
- Demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- Possess good IT skills
- Show strength of character and adapt to challenging situations
- Promote strong community networking
- Be physically fit and energetic
- Have a full driving licence and ability to drive a motability vehicle preferred
- Be willing to work towards a relevant qualification with SSSC e.g. Level 2/3 in Social Care
- Be required to register with the PVG scheme before being employed with PFI
- Have an understanding or experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities
For more information or an informal discussion please call Karen McCaul, Development Leader, Partners for Inclusion on 07734 686 993.
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.