- Ref: OM/MS/DA
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 15
- Pay: £24,375.00 Pro rata per year
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 5th January 2024
- Interview Date: TBC
Partners for Inclusion Group was established in 2004 as an independent charity providing individualised support for people with learning disabilities and/or mental ill health.
We continuously strive to ensure people, who use services, have control over their own lives through self-directed support. Inclusion and the promotion of independence is at the heart of what we do.
Oscar is in his 40’s and lives in his own home in East Renfrewshire. He is a man with varied interests and has several gaming consoles which he puts to good use. If you are a fan of ComiCon, you would certainly be in the running to join Oscar and his team. A love of quizzes is another must. Oscar’ has a diverse taste in music and enjoys going to live Gigs.
Oscar is looking for an experienced Senior Support Practitioner to join his team.
- Are you an experienced social care practitioner who can deliver true person-centred support?
- Are you dynamic and creative?
- Do you feel you are good at motivating others?
- An understanding and/or experience of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Experience and or a real interest in Mental Health matters
- Effective leadership skills including coaching and mentoring a small diverse team.
- Excellent communication, written and IT skills.
Ability to work and build relationships with multi-disciplinary colleagues and families.
If you answered Yes, then you may be just what we are looking for!!! Please call us for an application pack on 01563 825555 during office hours or apply below.
It is a requirement that the candidate holds an SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification.
Oscar his own car so it is a requirement that candidates have a current full driving license and able to drive a Motability vehicle.
The successful candidates must also register with the SSSC in Care at Home and Housing Support Services on taking up the post. You will also need to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG).
This post is subject to a 6-month probationary period.