- Ref: ICP/JN
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 20
- Pay: £12.50 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 21st April 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Partners for Inclusion Group have an exciting opportunity for the right person in East Renfrewshire for Ian.
Ian is a young man who lives in his own home with the support of his team in Newton Mearns. Ian’s team will promote his independence and create opportunities within his home and local community. Ian is very musical and is self-taught on the piano. Ian is fun to be around.
As a Senior Support Practitioner, you will:
- Have experience of working in Social Care
- Have experience of leading mentoring and developing teams.
- An understanding and/or experience of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Be available to workdays, evenings, weekends, sleepovers.
- Have a flexible can-do attitude.
- Excellent and clear communication
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
The ideal candidate will have an SVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or above. Register with the SSSC in Care at Home and Housing Support Services on taking up the post. You will also need to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG). This post is subject to a 6-month probationary period.
If you would like to find out more about this role, then please contact James Norris on 01563 825555