- Ref: ZM/PJ/LL
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Variable
- Pay: £10.90 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 2nd February 2024
- Interview Date: TBC
We are recruiting a Support Practitioner to work in Girvan and surrounding areas
Our organisation delivers truly individualised support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
We are looking for a motivated person who can adapt to different situations and provide a high quality of support to people who need a little help with some areas of their daily lives. This may be in the form of social, emotional and housing support.
Benefits of this role:
- competitive salary
- excellent training and career progression opportunities
- comprehensive employee benefits
- Being part of the ongoing development and growth of Linking Lives
- Being part of an organisation that truly invests in the people we support and our staff
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for?
If so and you would like to find out more or have an informal chat then please call Pauline on 07769304299 or Zoe on 07966960445 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them. You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.