- Ref: DH/CP/RC
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 14
- Pay: £9.50 per hour plus £95.00 Sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Daniel is a man living in his own home in Troon. He likes his own space and has a large garden, which he likes to explore on many a fine day. Daniel is currently looking to recruit someone to support him and his Team in doing the above, as well as supporting him to gain greater independence, and broaden the number of social activities that he has in the course of his week.
The ideal person to Support Daniel would be someone who is:
- A driver (this is an essential requirement)
- Has a sense of humour
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends, public holidays and sleepovers
In return, you will receive:
- Comprehensive in-house training and development
- Career development opportunities.
To work for our organisation you will also be required to complete an enhanced PVG Disclosure.
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register. (SVQ3 in Social Care.)
For an informal chat about this vacancy, please call Colin Park, Area Facilitator on 07483977772, during office hours.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.