- Ref: JN/RW
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Variable
- Pay: £10.90 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 9th June 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Ross is a 34-year-old man who lives in his own home. Ross is currently looking for a Support Practitioner to join his existing team.
Ross enjoys watching all sports; especially football and going to local football matches and wrestling events. He loves music and attending music events. Ross also loves going on short holiday breaks, going shopping and out for lunch, visiting family and catching up with friends. Ross also enjoys his job at PFI.
- Understanding and/or experience of Mental Health
- SVQ Level 3 in Social Care (or equivalent) or willing to work towards this
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying, please contact James Norris at Partners for Inclusion on 01563 825555.