- Ref: LA/LB
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Casual
- Pay: £10.50 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 26th May 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Would you like to join our highly motivated and hard working team?
We support Ruth who is a lady that lives in South Ayrshire, she is looking for the right type of people to join her established team.
Ruth enjoys going out to various groups, activities and meeting up with friends. She also enjoys going for lunch or dinner with staff and friends, going out in her car and visiting new places. Ruth can at times be anxious when trying new things and requires staff who are able to reassure her at these times.
Ruth needs people to support her who:
- Are calm and Confident
- Can think outside the box and on their feet
- Can help someone make new friends and connect with their community
- Can work in a person centred way
- Can work as part of a small team and on your own
- Have good active listening and communication skills
- Have a full UK driving license
- Enjoy getting out and about
- Have a real interest in supporting people with disabilities
Please note that this post requires candidates to participate in a rota system which includes evenings, weekends and sleepovers.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or call Linda on 01563 825555 for an informal chat, if you would like more information.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.