- Ref: EM/DO
- Area: Glasgow
- Hours: Variable - 14
- Pay: £10.50 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Linking Lives (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 17th February 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Dominic is a young man who lives at home with his family in Newton Mearns and is looking for motivated individuals to join his small team. He enjoys going on drives in his car, listening to music or audio books, especially if he is going on a day trip!
Dominic enjoys the occasional movie at the cinema, spending time in the fresh air and having lunch out with his team. He is a big music fan and Johnny Cash is a favourite! He likes going out on a Saturday evening to pubs that play live music and getting out and about is important to him.
Dominic takes great pleasure from spending time with his team and them reading with him.
Dominic is looking for someone who:
- Is committed to being in his life
- Is able to forge community connections and help Dominic to try new things
- Has a consistent approach in their work practice
- Has the ability to stick to boundaries and routines
- Is able to work as part of a self-directed team
- Likes to be active
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- Understands all behaviour is communication
- Has excellent communication skills
- Full, clean driving license is essential
- Required to complete PVG and register with the SSSC
- SVQ level 2/3 in social care or willing to work towards
If you feel you have the qualities that Dominic is looking for and would like to support him, then we would love to hear from you!
This role involves shift work including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).