- Ref: SSP/SDL
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 15-35hrs per week
- Pay: £24,375 (pro rata to contracted hours per annum) per year
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 17th July 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Partners for Inclusion Group is an independent charity providing individualised support for people with learning disabilities and/or mental ill health.
We continuously strive to ensure people, who use services, have control over their own lives promotion of independence is at the heart of what we do. We are currently looking to recruit 3 Senior Support Practitioners within the East Renfrewshire area.
It is essential that you have a good knowledge and experience of working within the health / social care sector.
- You will oversee a small diverse team.
- Be first line of contact with family and external agencies, being able to build positive relationships.
- Have an understanding and/or experience of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Experience and or a real interest in Mental Health matters
- Effective leadership skills including coaching and mentoring a small diverse team.
- Possess excellent written and IT skills.
- Ability to drive a Motability car.
- Able to work on a rota basis which includes, evening, weekends and sleepovers
It is also important that you share our ethos and values which are at the heart of everything we do to ensure that we deliver high quality and consistent support.
This post is subject to membership of the PVG Scheme. Successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within six months of employment. They will also be required to have an SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification to meet the conditions of their registration.
For an informal discussion regarding the post, please contact reception and ask to speak with a Senior Development Leader on 01563 825555 during office hours. An application pack can be requested on the above number or request via email: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Scottish Charity Number: SCO35125.
Please see links below for each of the three posts:-